The European Innovation Week is a joint initiative of the European Commission in collaboration with Taiwan governmental agencies. It will feature a series of seminars, as well as clusters networking and company site visits. The B2B, B2C and C2C (C as clusters) matchmaking meetings will be held on 5 June. They will bring Taiwanese and European companies, clusters and institutes together to facilitate business and research cooperation.
COMPUTEX TAIPEI is Asia’s largest and world’s second-largest ICT show. It serves as a sourcing hub for hi-tech, innovation products and continues to be the world’s leading platform for ICT procurement, new product launches and important technology development announcements.
- Circular Economy
- Wind Power
- Smart Mobility
- Smart Manufacturing
- Horizon 2020
- Medical devices
Via this website you can
- publish your cooperation wishes
- manage pre-arranged bilateral meetings between European and Taiwan companies.
- Register to the different seminars and activities
The event will be a unique opportunity for enterprises aiming at:
- Targeting potential business partners in pre-scheduled meetings
- Reaching Taiwan markets and its key players
- Examining business and investment opportunities
- Establishing cross-border contacts with local companies