Delta Group is the world’s largest provider of switching power supplies and a major source for
power management solutions, components, visual displays, industrial automation, networking
products, and renewable energy solutions. Established in 1971, Delta Group has sales offices
worldwide and manufacturing plants in Taiwan, Thailand, China, Mexico and Europe.
As a global leader in power electronics, Delta is committed to environment protection and has
implemented green, lead-free production and recycling and waste management programs for
many years. Delta’s mission continues to be: “To provide innovative energy-saving products for a
better quality of life.”
For our Industrial Automation Business Group in our Eindhoven office we are searching for an
Intern Office Administration
At the start of the internship, the student will be enlightened to identifying and mastering the
Delta`s ERP system (SAP,CRM) and the tools/techniques of Delta electronics industrial
automation products. During this internship assignment period, you will be involved in the
execution of the following:
- Learn the knowledge of ERP system, basically SAP and CRM(base on SAP).
- Assist with service and support to our customer when necessary.
- Learn the salient technological features inherent in Delta Motion, Drive and control
- Support office administration tasks.
- Follow up the service/ Return Material Authorization (RMA) cases with customers.
- Process service logistic in SAP/CRM
- Coordinate with logistic team for service purpose (Release sales orders in SAP,
check/confirm order delivery dates, create shipments in SAP and release to warehouse,
issue invoices and pro forma invoices, prepare shipping documents and other sales
order/shipment related activities)
- You are currently registered as a student at an MBO level / University degree
- Good use of Microsoft Office
- Can work independently, as well as a team player
- Friendly and helpful personality with problem-solving skills
- Previous experience in a similar position
- You are available full-time for a period of 6 months
- Basic working knowledge with SAP R/3 in processing SO
- Excellent command of English is required, additional European languages is a plus
We are looking for a person to work hands on at our office in Eindhoven, preferably for a period of
6 months and you are currently following an MBO level / University degree. As an innovative and
global company, you are offered a friendly working atmosphere and a constructive working
environment leaving much room for new possibilities and ideas.
Use this opportunity and show us your motivation. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send complete applications to our HR department:
Office Tel.: +31 20 6550916
HR Department EMEA
Delta Electronics Europe
2132MZ Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
Your application will be handled strictly confidential.
Delta Electronics (Netherlands) BV